Social Media Partnership Role (Paid)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and a small cover letter
Sports Gambling Guides is a legal sports gambling affiliate service dedicated to recruiting gambling clients for licensed operators nationwide.
About Sports Gambling Guides
You will be a part of a team that has a passion for sports and will be allowed opportunities to directly impact the Sports Gambling Guides brand, as well as our partnerships with key social media influencers.
We have a youthful team that is extremely passionate about the legal sports gambling space. Our team works on the marketing side of the sports gambling industry by day and gathers to watch sports games / produce more content by night. Each of our responsibilities greatly impacts our company’s goals.
About the Social Partnerships Manager role: Sports Gambling Guides is looking for a stellar social partnerships assistant to help us reach our brand’s goals. You will have the opportunity to innovate new ways to keep our campaigns engaging, further expanding the growth of our social media presence. You will play a key role in shaping how we expand our growing social media partnerships, while also planning / executing weekly campaigns.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious advocate for the Sports Gambling Guides brand, and someone who is passionate about the Sports Gambling Industry.
You will report to Joe Hace, Vice President of Marketing
- You will manage our partnerships with influencers related to the Sports Gambling Guides brand
- You will provide innovative strategic ideas for partnership involvement in marketing programs
- You will be in contact with partners and influencers on a daily basis, so a great commitment to follow-up is a must-have skill
- You will greatly assist with logistical and administrative items, so organization is a necessity
- Your day-to-day activities will always keep you learning about a communities’ mindset
- Partnership growth strategy and execution
- Marketing campaign, partnerships, and influencer strategy
- Campaign launch strategy, planning and launch activity management
- Project management; own day-to-day operations for partnership communications
- Data reporting on each partnership campaign
- Budget planning for partnerships
- Partner with marketing team to provide promotions and activities to engage and excite our partnerships in the community and influencer network
- Monitor online conversations about the brand and engage when appropriate
- Provide feedback on ways to improve the partnership experience
- Manage influencer strategy and outreach
- Identify potential partnerships with influencers and potential partners in spaces that touch the Sports Gambling Guides brand
- 2+ years of experience in online community development, communications, customer support or social marketing
- Skilled writer / communicator
- Strong negotiator
- Have strong communication and relationship building skills to get to know influencers you will be in touch with frequently
- Experience participating in and/or moderating community discussions
- Superb organizational skills and ability to maintain several deliverables at once under changing and tight deadlines
- Team player who can play a leadership role
- Have a good working knowledge of influencers, Twitter, Instagram and emerging social media channels
- Self-motivated, and ability to work independently
- Strong desire to learn and grow the brand
If you’re interested in working in the legal sports gambling industry: Email email@example.com your resume and a small cover letter